Product Manager (Animal health, Poultry)
з/п не указана
MSD’s Animal Health (MAH) division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Preparation, Implementation, Coordination, Control and Evaluation of Marketing strategies for delegated products of Business units in order to create demand, position properly the product on the market and maximize the products life cycle.
• Regular analysis and report to the organization on competitive environment, relevant markets development, key products market performance and competitive pricing.
• Leading the permanent dialogue with Business unit colleagues over the actual market development and its relevance to prepared Marketing strategies. Marketing plans are prepared in a cooperation with available functional positions in the organization but namely within Business unit.
• Guarantee on the precise implementation of local legal and organizational operational standards (SOP) requirements during the Marketing plans and campaigns preparation and implementations. To start any approval process in the time to meet all anticipated milestones and launch campaign in the planned deadline
• Responsible and high-level of efficacy on use of organizational resources such as delegated Marketing budget, Sales Force use and Time frame in order to upmost effectively support and implement tactical and operative plans through Marketing-Mix in harmony to agreed Marketing strategies.
• Individual MKT campaigns to be supported by timely prepared and adequate Marketing-Mix as discussed between Business unit’s functions and presented/trained upfront to Commercial team.
• The Marketing campaigns cost to be monitored and evaluated against their particular budget.
• High-level of internal and external communication and cooperation. Effective cooperation and communication between different functions/departments inside Business unit. Collegial cooperation with other functions of country’s organization i.e. other Business units, Regulatory Affair, Pharmacovigilance, Logistic in order to coordinate and guarantee on the meeting the marketing campaigns target. Collegial cooperation and instant connections with regional and Global marketing functions of the organization. Inform Business unit management on those interactions and harmonize possible requirements with country specific situation or targets.
• Build working relationship with KOL and Key Accounts in area of delegated products and/or Business units competence in respect to provide sufficient product information and stimulate or arrange the preparation of country or regional specific post-clinical experience to be shared with the market
• Participation in internal or external working groups and projects once relevant
• The position stays in efficient contact and represents organization among external local market stakeholders (Associations, KOLs, Universities, Press/Media) in area of Business unit competence. Actively work on market intelligence being actually updated about veterinary and animal health market connected information and influences.
• The regular visit in the field to create own practical experience on the market situation, a behavior of the customer, a practical implementation of campaigns, keeping contacts with the customer and/or Key opinion leaders (KOL).
• Regular update on logistic forecast in combination of financial plans requirements and actual market trends
• Participation on the preparation of Business units annual plans as per of Business unit manager requirements
• Planning, budgeting, preparation and arrangement of Business unit or the organization participation on national or regional Congresses and Symposia
Requirements on candidate:
• Marketing University Degree
• Preferentially university degree in veterinary medicine, agriculture, life-sciences or BA with a practice in the animal health industry.
• As an advantage - knowledge of Animal Health Market
• Experience in Marketing or Product management not less than 4 years.
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• High level of professional independence in the implementation of work tasks, excellent organizational and planning skills and preparedness for travel
• Analytical, strategic and tactical thinking
• High level of presentation skills, communications and team-cooperation, and coordination skills
• Competence to work in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and in IT technology in general
• High motivation and work engagement, high level of personal energy, stress-resistant